Installing a permanent indoor fogging system that intermittently dry fogs disinfectant into the atmosphere of a room or enclosed area, is a far more effective and efficient solution to pathogenic microorganism control than casual fogging.
A permanent fogging cum misting system ensures that the area is safe 24/7 provided a disinfectant is utilised that is 100% safe to use around humans. Not only is the air constantly aerosolised with disinfectant and cleared of pathogens, the hard surfaces in the area are also maintained in a safe and germ-free condition with the furthest corners (including cupboards) of the room being fogged on a regular basis.
Conversely casual fogging is only effective for a maximum of 24 to 48 hours post fogging depending on the efficacy of the disinfectant utilised.
Permanent fogging systems must however not ‘wet’ the air failing which the room/area would become drenched with disinfectant and defeat the purpose of the exercise.
A professional installed permanent fogging system requires the following attention to detail:
- custom designed solution for each project
- a 70-bar humidification pump
- atomisers that produce less than 11-micron dry-fog droplets
- atomiser placement
- oscillating fans (fitted with misting ring) for large expanses
- cyclic timer to control intermittent pause/pulse sessions
- PLC option to control multiple rooms
Permanent fogging systems are perfect for:
- Day care centres
- Homes for the Aged
- Pre-school/nursery schools
- Convention halls
- Wedding venues
- Food manufacturing plants/kitchens
- Shopping centres
- Ablution facilities and public toilets
- Open plan offices
- Reception areas